A Reputation for Quality
We’ve been in the business many years and established Thermguard Insulation Ltd in 1986. Since then, we’ve generated our reputation across the thermal insulation sector with an eye for detail and a commitment to our customers.
over time working within the Industry Installing Insulation we have been able to develop a great client list who have remained loyal to us over the years building lasting relationships.
We have had the honour of working on some high profile projects which include:
- Williams Formula 1 Test Facility.
- The Mars Rover Project, a HVAC System set up with all the extremes of temperature to replicate Life on Mars.
- Surf Snowdonia, a high tech wave pool set in the Snowdonia National Park.
- The Pen-Y-Clip Tunnel in North Wales the latest Tunnel through the mountain to divert the A55. Insulation and Trace Heating of a mile of 300mm Bore Pipe for the Mains Water to act also as a Fire Main.
- Manchester Airport T.2. Link H.P.H.W Pipework, Insulation of two miles of 150mm Bore Pipework from T2 energy centre under the run way to T1 Central Boiler House.
- BAE Systems Warton, the Euro Fighter ambient light facility to train the pilots.
In one week alone, Thermguard was required to work on all the Manchester Greats which includes:
- The Trafford Centre
- The Arndale Centre
- Manchester University
- Manchester Cathedral
- Manchester United
- Manchester Airport
0161 339 9213
Give us a call to get a free quote or click below to email us:
Thermguard Insulation Ltd
Thermguard Insulation Ltd provide a national reliable service with real focus on the quality of work being carried out safely to suit the needs of our clients. Our reputation is very important to us and we work very hard to keep it.